Tuesday 4 January 2011

Skater Of The Month - Symeon Jamal

Happy New Year f**kers!!!! Hope you all had a good start to the year, I sure HELLs did!!!
Anyway
So as the year starts the weather aint that good to skate in so im watching loads of vids from last year. Each month im gonna big up a skater that yall need to get to know and watch out for, I will not put myself in the line up (not fair) but i might put up a few vids of me doing some sick lines so watch out.


So this month its all about a kid i dont know much about but every video ive seen on youtube he KILLS it, Symeon Jamal from Barcelona reps Alai Skateboards and the part ive put up is from a video called Alai Kids which i can say is in my skate vidz top 5. Google it if you wanna watch the whole thing and you will see these spanish kids and f**king dope!!
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment